It’s about time to list my latest favs !
– This month was all about very cold weather and snow… I don’t want to rant about that, let’s just say I hated it. I leave it there. Anyway, Paris is a beautiful city so here are some stuff I liked.
– Also, Starbucks finally got into the vegan world commercializing a vegan sandwich. It’s even kind of healthy !
– I received my iHerb package containing the Ayurveda soap I love. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, healthy and affordable.
– I’ve been in Vienna in January but I only ended up to sort out my photos this month. Here are some extra :
– I loved the off-white architecture and sophisticated buildings.
– The city is clearly cultural with hundreds of museums, operas and book stores.
– I loved to get books at the second-hand store Volkshilfe Shop (Berggasse 20,1090 Wien).
– I went to Veggiezz, a vegan restaurant, a couple of times (Salzgries 9, 1010 Wien). I enjoyed thaï food, a cheeseburger, fries and the delicious tiramisu.